We are so excited to announce that Vaughan Ribfest is coming to Improve Canada. Join us from Friday, May 24 - Sunday, May 26 for some mouth-watering ribs from some of the best barbecue joints from around North America.
Award-winning rib teams will be joining us for the event, including:
- Camp 31 BBQ from Brewton, Alabama
- Billy Bones BBQ Canada from Fort Erie, Ontario
- Pistol Petes Oklahoma Smokehouse from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Sticky Fingers BBQ from Castleberry, Alabama
- Uncle Sam's BBQ from Albuquerque, New Mexico
There's going to be BBQ cook-off, midway rides, live music, a marketplace, and a rib eating contest. So bring the whole family down for this can't-miss event at Improve Canada.
Dates & Times
Friday, May 24 from 5PM - 11PM
Saturday, May 25 from 12PM - 11PM
Sunday, May 26 from 12PM - 6PM
- Admission is FREE for kids 10 and under and $4 for 11 and over.
- Pets are not permitted. Service dogs accepted with a card.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Improve Canada is located at 7250 Keele Street, Concord, ON. Just south of the 407.